Posting it here, to motivate myself to follow through with it.
- 4000 IU per day of vitamin D. See here for evidence.
- Daily high dose Vitamin B12 supplement. Methylcobalamin may be preferable.
- Daily 500 milligram of Vitamin C.
- Weekly consumption of oysters or mussels, for haeme iron, vitamin B12, omega 3 and zinc.
- Weekly consumption of seaweed.
- Regular jogging and weight lifting.
- Regular glass of dark beer. Regular meaning one per evening, with more for special occasions.
- Psilocybe mushroom microdose when desirable.
- San Pedro cactus microdose for social occasions. Why San Pedro? Because the sacred cactus stimulates dopamine release, in addition to functioning as a 5ht2a agonist. Both are friendly spirits, but the character of the cactus is subtly different from the mushroom. The cactus is more extraverted than the mushroom.
- Reminding myself daily that she was cruel and I am better off without her, until I no longer have to remind myself of it.
- Think of what I’m going to do when this whole tulip bulb industry I work in falls apart/everyone finally grows tired of me and I get fired.
- Make sure I get at least eight hours of sleep daily, but ideally nine.
- Remind myself regularly that Bill Hicks is right and it’s all a ride. I experience qualia and the people I directly know probably experience qualia too, the animals in slaughterhouses and the child soldiers in third world countries might be P-zombies. I’m playing along for roughly ninety years, in a bad simulation where photons are waves or particles depending on whether they’re being observed or not.
Here’s some music: